Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Help on Spec check Please

Flashman65

Hi I have just bought a Gen 1 997 C4S Cab Tiptronic and was wondering if there is anywhere I can find out the factory options fitted when new?

Many Thanks for any help you can provide :worship:

There should be a build data sticker in the front of the service book (maybe under the bonnet too depending on the year of the car). Then there are plenty of Porsche Option Code lists online if you search for them. Put the two together and you should be able to determine the factory options.....

Cheers

Couple of options.

Most likely there Might be a sticker in the first pages of the service book with a load of codes on it. Check em against the link below.not all standard items on the model will be listed..

https://www.porscheclubgb.com/pcgb/media/r31 assets/docs/porsche-option-codes.pdf?ext=.pdf

If no sticker....You could ask an OPC service department. Ones that have serviced might help.
You can get a Free certificate of production if you join porscheclubgb and fill in the form.

geoffers said:
There should be a build data sticker in the front of the service book (maybe under the bonnet too depending on the year of the car). Then there are plenty of Porsche Option Code lists online if you search for them. Put the two together and you should be able to determine the factory options.....

Cheers

Beat me to it :thumb:

:welcome:

I thought you meant that you needed help with your SPELL check
spelling.gif

:grin:

HSC911 said:
:welcome:

I thought you meant that you needed help with your SPELL check
spelling.gif

:grin:

that made me laugh Jin :floor: :floor: welcome to the forum Flashman65 , hope to hear more from you and some pics of the new car :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
welcome to the forum Flashman65 , hope to hear more from you and some pics of the new car :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Of your car...not your flashing :grin:

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back