Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

NIW 484

NLW73

private sale currently on retention certificate so off the car and that is paid for and just need to nominate new nominee.

then you can put the plate of your car.

already have plates made up with GB sticker so will include those.

£900 ono

Attachments

• niw_484_151.jpg
    niw_484_151.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 6,004
If you squint the "I" could be an "L" so I think your best bet would be to get in touch directly with forum member NLW73. Oh no, wait... hang on.... D'oh!!!

I Think thats the right sort of money for a 3 letter 3 number dateless cherished plate GLWS . At least its not trying to say trevor or anything and N and W are fairly common initials :grin: :grin:

Phil 997 said:
I Think thats the right sort of money for a 3 letter 3 number dateless cherished plate

I don't...to hell with him :floor:

whip.gif

squelch said:
If you squint the "I" could be an "L" so I think your best bet would be to get in touch directly with forum member NLW73. Oh no, wait... hang on.... D'oh!!!

:floor:

HSC911 said:
Phil 997 said:
I Think thats the right sort of money for a 3 letter 3 number dateless cherished plate

I don't...to hell with him :floor:

whip.gif

:floor: :floor: well not if its got 911 as the three numbers Jin if that makes you feel better mate :grin: :grin:

its a small L butt fcuks ;-)

go to spec savers

pull a screw and black cap in by the bottom of the small l and you have a big L

simples

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back