Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nordschleife 24/25/26th Aug 2018

Pip1968

Anyone going this weekend to the Nurburgring? I booked a little late (only last week) so did not get best travel times on the Eurotunnel and it now looks as if it will be a wet one :roll:

Is anyone else over there for Touristfahrten? :?:

I am in the Dorint but always good to have a chat with other enthusiasts.

Pip

I'll be around Sunday but not driving and not in the 996.

It'll be a cool weekend but it won't rain :thumb:

In the Dorint Sunday night :thumb:

Hopefully I will see you and say hello. I still owe you a tenner or so for that brake pad removal tool as I underpaid you at the time

You are not chasing me are you :lol:

Teffers maybe see you around the Devils Diner. What are you in then?

Pip

Pip1968 said:
Hopefully I will see you and say hello. I still owe you a tenner or so for that brake pad removal tool as I underpaid you at the time

You are not chasing me are you :lol:

Teffers maybe see you around the Devils Diner. What are you in then?

Pip

Your memory is far better than mine ! You owe me a beer then! That little tool has paid for itself over and over again. Im pretty sure Teffers will be in 'the thick of it"

Teffer and Senoj will be pleased to know that apart from a wet track in the morning and a late opening v(1100) the weather has been cool but sunny and not to busy. First closure now with police in attendance. (1430L).

Plenty of British and 991 GT3. No 996 or 997 seen.

Pip
Ps Senoj PM me your number of you will never get that drink :lol:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back