Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Spares

womble

I've been having a nightmare trying to source a few fixings for a 911. I don't live near a dealer so I'm trying to buy online. Different sites use different numbering conventions and their searches are format specific so searching for a part means entering the same number in different sites several different ways to try to locate it - often to find they don't stock it.

On other owner forums I've used there have been site friendly dealers who handle orders by PM through the forum and offer discounts. I've not been able to find that here, though I may just be looking in the wrong place and the search didn't help?

At this rate I might just learn to live with the rattles!

You could get yourself a Porsche workshop manual which will give you all of the part numbers, then just order them from your nearest OPC over the phone who will deliver them to you. You can find the manuals on ebay or net although they might not be the most legitimate copies and don't forget to ask for a forum discount when ordering your parts which should be good for at least 10% if not more. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back