Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Kool Canvas UK aka Zucarto "Car Art" Rogue Trader

Marky72

AVOID AT ALL COSTS, this thread has determined Kool Canvas aka Zucarto Canvas to be scammers

We ordered 3 x canvas works from this company at Simply Porsche on 3rd June and were told 2-3 weeks delivery. Middle of August and now 'mysteriously' they are not able to be contacted (email or phone), and still no artwork.

We paid in good faith and had hoped for more. I've got a taste for 'action' now after taking on Meridien Modena legally on an issue and winning, so am considering my actions, but just wanted to see if anyone else has had problems with this company? The disappointing thing is that the canvas works look really good so it's a real shame they've not arrived, but enough is enough.

Experiences folks?

That's disappointing.
Did you pay by credit card - might be an easier way?

Looking at the Google reviews a four month wait and rude treatment seems standard.

My cousin also ordered some and said he'd still not received when I last spoke to him about 3 weeks ago
I'll ask him again

Thanks guys. Yes, sadly didn't think about checking online reviews before buying at the show. I paid by debit card, but NatWest have been really helpful in the past so I will get in touch with them next week.

One thing to add though, is that I'm going to Silverstone MotoGP on Friday next week. They seem to 'do' quite a bit of motogp stuff, so could be they're there. If so, I'll be coming home with 3 canvas works from them on the day I think (I know people were taking them away with them at beaulieu).

Marky72 said:
Thanks guys. Yes, sadly didn't think about checking online reviews before buying at the show. I paid by debit card, but NatWest have been really helpful in the past so I will get in touch with them next week.

One thing to add though, is that I'm going to Silverstone MotoGP on Friday next week. They seem to 'do' quite a bit of motogp stuff, so could be they're there. If so, I'll be coming home with 3 canvas works from them on the day I think (I know people were taking them away with them at beaulieu).
Brilliant. Find them and ask for a refund there and then. If they don't go to town.

The ridiculous thing is, we thought they were really good pieces & worth the money. I'd be happy if they were there and they handed over our order (or replacement) for us to take away.

As you say, failing that, go to town.

Obviously not a great situation. I don't know these guys and haven't dealt with them.

However, playing devil's advocate for a moment - they may be a small (one man band?) company travelling between locations across Europe at the height of show/festival season.

I know from first hand experience how difficult it can be to maintain comms in these circumstances, especially in the digital age, the expectation is always for immediate responses.

Still not brilliant if they've promised and failed a delivery schedule though.

I hope it works out for you, their canvasses looked really good I thought 8)

:thumb:

Re: Kool Canvas.....beware

Hi Mark, Its Chris From Kool Canvas.. I don't usually come onto sites like this but read with interest what you had to say...I don't see anywhere on here where you state about our contact with you and the fact that you have been supplied a tracking number...
Yes we are a little late..we state 4 weeks average.. however if you had looked at our site from time to time we did state several weeks lead time.

Kool Canvas attend over 650 trade and public shows per year... and sell over 2000 prints per week...
We have just produced an amazing new Porsche collection...

I hope you will do the decent thing and announce on here that you have received your order... anytime you have contacted us we have always got back to you..however when we are at exhibitions we do not answer our phones... we are too busy selling.

All's well that ends well :thumbs:

I told you that their canvasses were super 8)

Any more Gulf stuff :dont know:

:thumb:

@layzeedog I really don't like the tone of your reply. Your stuff looks cool but I wouldn't buy from you based on your attitude and response.

benbuhagiar said:
@layzeedog I really don't like the tone of your reply. Your stuff looks cool but I wouldn't buy from you based on your attitude and response.

I don't have any sort of attitude... and my reply was aimed at the customer who purchased from use and then gave out a warning without understanding our trading terms.
This forum is open to all.. and Kool Canvas is my business so why would I not set the matter straight?
What should my response have been?? when I have kept the individual in question up to speed at all times..

If yo don't wish to buy anything from us that's kool... sad but kool. You don't know me, have never dealt with me and have never seen a piece of Kool Canvas art. which is ok... thanks for the reply anyway and good luck.

Attachments

• facf102d_9e3d_472c_857e_f20578b7d348_282.jpeg
    facf102d_9e3d_472c_857e_f20578b7d348_282.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 17,553
You didn't apologise for the delayed order and your comments come across with arrogance "I hope you will do the decent thing..."

benbuhagiar said:
You didn't apologise for the delayed order and your comments come across with arrogance "I hope you will do the decent thing..."
When you announce in Public a title of "Kool Canvas Beware" it can only give off the wrong signals..what you fail to realise is that apologies for being a little late were made during phone communication.
We strive to deliver excellent work 24/7... it occasionally goes wrong.. and when it does we endeavour to rectify it.
Kool Canvas is my business... and I will defend it all the way if I feel there has been an injustice.. as I would expect you would. On this occasion Mark jumped the gun.. failed to read the terms and conditions and then feels justified in slating us on here... I am merely putting my case accross to the people who made comment on it.

I have never dealt with you and am not even sure why I am even having to explain myself to you...but if you wish to purchase some awesome Porsche artwork then I hope you will give us a try.. the work is amazing... thanks for the chat

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back