Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Paradis - St Tropez October 2018 - Photos Added

Alex

Holiday comedown, cheap flights & a nudge off a fellow 911uk member has coerced me into returning to St Tropez in October to this year's annual Porsche meet down there. Think this'll be something like my 7th time down there since I first attended back in 2004. There's plenty of beautiful motors to gawp at and whilst you're not doing that, plenty of other stuff to gawp at, all washed down with some of the finest Rose known to man.

Myself, son & mate are all heading down there Friday morning (with Jet2) and returning Monday morning. £110 each for the flights. Dad taxis on hand to do all the chauffeuring and Mum on tap for morning coffee & bedtime cocoa (like she'll be up when we role in at ***** 'o clock :grin: ).

Bout time some of you lot got your act together and bob down for a great weekend. Flights are dirt cheap at this time of year, so is car hire and accommodation. The event's free and wining & dining is reasonable if you know where to go.

Get on it!!

https://www.mediterranee-porscheclu...main.nsf/web/680EA62F5581E967C1257C2E002A5AB9

Affiche%20Paradis%20Porsche%20OK%20jpV.png

PPST2016C.jpg

slide_180.jpg

slide_0142.jpg

slide_409.jpg

2017PPST_La_Parade_2.JPG

slide_657.jpg

Stansted to Nice Friday to Monday is currently £44 return & Gatwick £47. Car hire's £40.

I've got the parentals here on hols during that time. Looks amazing. The Med, Porsches and ladies. Quite the trifecta.

911livin said:
I regularly visit ST, well Ramatuelle.. this sounds fab.

Beautiful little village. I'm just over the hill at Gassin. :thumb:

Looks great! Just checked but I'll be in Spain razzing the bike round track... Doh!

alex yates said:
Beautiful little village. I'm just over the hill at Gassin. :thumb:

Gassin is just perfect.. how long have you been living there? I would move NOW.. today if I could!! Love it round there

Stopped at a family friend's place back in 2000. Instantly fell in love, so much that on my return my father & I bought it off them. Been down every year ever since.

uA3qpEB.jpg

NOf1gp1.jpg

ARMWiTs.jpg

xu4o1OM.jpg

Absolutely gutted but I can't make it this year. Have already started plotting for this next year though and will aim to be there with the 993.

Great pad and what a view. Stunning

Cheers mate. We're lucky that we have the sun on the patio all day and the sunset directly across from us. Sublime watching the sunset before hitting the town on a big night out!

Its on the port car park in St Tropez. Free entry all day Saturday then on Sunday all the cars do a parade around the town.

Looks something like this:

Sold

Looks like I'm going to go along with the wife for a Friday - Sunday thing.

Planning on flying in to Nice, rent a car and take a coastal drive down to St Tropez, need to pick a hotel around there.

Is the traffic likely to be bad at this time of year? I've seen a few things online saying that the coastal drive is OK provided no traffic, i'd imagine it to be OK in Oct..

I have just seen that there is an air show in (over) Saint Maxime, considered staying there and getting a boat over to St Topez itself for the car park event.. Cars and planes!
:thumb:

Roads are very quiet that time of the year so should be ok.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back