Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Its all yellow

Noooiiiiiiccccceeeeee!. My next 911 has to be colourful as I've had it up to my back wheels with silver/grey cars

Lovely looking car.......I would however walk a mile over broken glass barefooted rather than deal with the selling garage!

m119cars said:
Lovely looking car.......I would however walk a mile over broken glass barefooted rather than deal with the selling garage!

I know nothing of them but just assumed being in Yorkshire there will be issues :grin:

Very nice. Love the colour gives the car the x factor :worship:

spongebob squarepants said:
m119cars said:

I know nothing of them but just assumed being in Yorkshire there will be issues :grin: Although general reviews seem very positive?

That is a lovely looking car and I think that a bright colour really suits a 911.

Epic fail - No heated seats :roll:

Zingari said:
Epic fail - No heated seats :roll:

That and the fact Herman Whites apparently only worth 42k :frustrated: onwards and upwards.... :x

I saw that, thought it was lovely and great spec . was surprised the seller still was showing the bhp as 400 a bit lazy, they were happy to mention the X51 but not show the incresed BHP . I was put off A/ by the 69k price and B/I was confident that I had seen on here not good things about the dealer. :?: I do like cars that look different, this was another of my favorites when looking the other day.

Attachments

• media_609.jpg
    media_609.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 3,787
  • media_609.jpg
    media_609.jpg
  • media_609.jpg
    media_609.jpg
Phil 997 said:
I saw that, thought it was lovely and great spec . was surprised the seller still was showing the bhp as 400 a bit lazy, they were happy to mention the X51 but not show the incresed BHP . I was put off A/ by the 69k price and B/I was confident that I had seen on here not good things about the dealer. :?: I do like cars that look different, this was another of my favorites when looking the other day.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi...y New&onesearchad=New&postcode=bh229rt&page=1

Dealer pretty good actually responses quick no bullshite like normal, but when they want to make 10 grand just on your px it's not going to work out :nooo:

Isn't there 2 Redline's :dont know:

One good, one bad...and I am sure that there is an ugly one somewhere :grin:

:thumb:

Yellow with a duck makes its name "rubber ducky" if you buy it :thumb:

Nice car at a good price given ceramics etc.

No view on buying/selling from dealer, but their coffee was good and the dealership is proper packed with cars (bit too wedged in). I stopped there on way up country instead of going to a services. :thumb:

porsche sat nav did not take me to the right place...no change there :pc:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back