Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

++SOLD++ REDUCED Highest Spec 2008 987 Sport Edition Boxster

isysman

This is the reluctant sale of my beautiful 2008 Porsche Boxster S 3.4.
I have owned this car for almost 3 years and in that time it has been well cared for. I am
a Porsche enthusiast with more than one Porsche so my cars are taken to Porsche when they need anything.

This car has what I believe is the highest specification on any 987 Boxster for sale in the UK right now.

Factory Spec is as follows:

Metallic Basalt Black Paint
PCCBs (Porsche Carbon Ceramic Brakes) £5,000 option from the factory in excellent condition
Sport Edition Package (front and rear defusers, upgraded rear bumper, spoiler)
Multi function Steering wheel
PASM (Porsche Active Suspension Management)
Auto Dimming interior/exterior Mirrors
Full Electric (heated) seats with lumbar support, and crested headrests
Bi-Xenon headlights
Cruise Control
Automatic Air Conditioning
PCM 2.1 with SatNav
6 disc auto-changer
Porsche Sound Package
TPMS (Tyre Pressure Management System)
19 Inch Sport Design Wheels (black)

Car has a full Porsche Service history which is unusual for a car of this age. It had a major service
when I bought it and was serviced again in my ownership in July 2017 at Porsche Wilmslow. It is not due to be serviced until 2019
(two year service history).

Last year I had new AC condensers fitted. One failed but I replaced both left and right and the system recharged
so it blows ice cold air which is great in the current weather!

TPMS tyre pressure sensors in wheels need replacing approximately every 6 years and this was done last year so you should be good for a long time.

Sport Design wheels are in immaculate condition. Look like they were just fitted. No scrapes at all. Michelin Pilot Sport all round.

The hood is in great condition and opens and closes in 10 seconds. Can be opened whilst moving below 30 MPH

Car has MOT until October 2018.

Fitted new floor mats last year

I even upgraded the key to the gen.2 version as it is better, doesn't crack and doesn't activate in your pocket (as the older key did). Car comes with two keys.

Price £13,995

My videos featuring the Boxster

Not so much as a nibble. Definitly a good price, other cars for sale don't have the spec of mine. Back in the country in a few weeks, I'll get it on ebay.

Reduced to £13995 as I think I've found a new car and I might be buying it this week. This car will be traded in if it doesn't go.

Congrats. Look forward to the new car that replaces it :thumb:

A lucky buyer!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back