Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Good Deal On Discs and Pads?

willy

Monza
Chaps

I'm usually keen to shop around for parts, but lately my time has become rather precious and on being told that I needed new discs I went to the usual websites for prices and was rather stunned with ECP:

4 x Pagid discs & Pagid front pads (I already have some rears). £180 with same day delivery.

Am I out of touch here or is that a great price?

willy said:
Chaps

I'm usually keen to shop around for parts, but lately my time has become rather precious and on being told that I needed new discs I went to the usual websites for prices and was rather stunned with ECP:

4 x Pagid discs & Pagid front pads (I already have some rears). £180 with same day delivery.

Am I out of touch here or is that a great price?
secured

Stunned me too, just ordered 2 rears and pads and an air filter for just over £100
Pagid of course. :agree:

Try Car Parts 4 Less as well and search for any available discount codes.

They're a part of ECP but are often cheaper (as they're online only).

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back