Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Missing button !

kaypaul

Trainee
I have a high spec 997 Gen2 PDK which has six buttons across the lower centre counsel Sport. Sport plus, Sport Exhaust etc but the centre position is blank what could be the seventh button?

That's the ejector seat, don't you have that... :eek:

There's no centre button as far as I know.

I've done some research, and according to my sources in Stuttgart it would appear that the button was intentionally left blank for Phil to mod. :dont know:

Bahahaha. :floor:
I didn't see that coming. Too good that. He could make it the flame thrower button for his exhaust

pzero said:
I've done some research, and according to my sources in Stuttgart it would appear that the button was intentionally left blank for Phil to mod. :dont know:

:grin: :grin: "Phil to mod"..... :grin: You Guys.....that tickled me...... :grin:

:floor: :floor: what are you lot like :floor: Thats was such a good reply :grin: :thumb:

I like the Phil mod option best but its my belief that its where the OE nose lift button goes if it was specced on the car with all the 6 options as well , its a button that shows the front of a car with up and down arrows :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Front axle lift would generally be part of the LHS group of three buttons. Being a GT it would still not have enough functions to need seven.

Magic919 said:
Front axle lift would generally be part of the LHS group of three buttons. Being a GT it would still not have enough functions to need seven.

Maybe it is as Pzero says then :grin: :grin: :grin: :thumb:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ilovecars
Back