Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Silverstone Classic

nickjonesn4

Sao Paulo
Evening All,

Is anyone going to be at Silverstone next weekend? My car is going to be in the PCGB area.

Cheers

Nick

.....Tobes will be there ...... with his Rothmans livery ...... it will be hard to miss ....... :)

I'm there on Saturday. PCGB area also

dommorton said:
I'm there on Saturday. PCGB area also

Excellent. Will look out for you.

madalaa said:
.....Tobes will be there ...... with his Rothmans livery ...... it will be hard to miss ....... :)

Ha. Yep, looking forward to seeing that in the flesh.

Yep, Saturday, same area.

mohitos said:
Yep, Saturday, same area.

Cool, am doing the Retro Run on the Saturday so my car will be in the retro run display area later in the day. I will wander over to the PCGB stand at some point and see if anyone is about

Would have gone but couldn't get the PCGB parking for the Saturday ....... and general ticket in the masses parking was over £90 so decided to give it a miss ....... but I hope you guys have a great time ....... :)

me too. there sat and sun in PCGB area.

Yes arriving Friday afternoon and thee till Sunday helping a friend look at historic mini to purchase and race - looking forward to it.

Yep - there Saturday in the PCGB area.
Also booked some track time at the Porsche experience centre late morning. I did this last year and it was the highlight of the weekend.....
Then back to the experience centre in the evening for the Porsche Barbecue to watch the evening races from the roof :thumbs:

I'll be there all weekend in the PCGB area - driving my 996 4'S' over from Northern Ireland for it along with a group of 6/7 other cars from R27 inclusive of a new Carrera T!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back