Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Looking for Porsche folding bucket seats for 997

hermes

Hi, I'm on the lookout for sensibly priced OEM folding bucket seats for a 997.

Thanks

Paul

Good luck, I waited months to get mine but as far as I know (today) the following options exist.

You can get ones like mine (all leather) new at Porsche for the below:

£3679 X 2 seats = £7358
£7358 + 20% VAT (£1472) = £8830
£8830 - 10% Porsche members discount (if you can get it @£883) = £7947
£7947 + £80 fitting (*estimate*) = £8027 total

There is a very nice forum member on here HSC911 who has a brand new set with alcantara cousins that look amazing but they too are "around" £8K but you'll have to chat to him...

So there are options out there but they are not cheap... I will say they are awesome in looks and comfort so get them if you can :)

Teile.com

But sensible prices I think are not applicable to these seats. I also own a pair but mine needed to be re-trimmed to get them looking good enough. So all in I paid just over £5k

What do you mean by sensible?

I suppose by sensible I mean not used on ebay at prices higher than I can get
new ones from my OPC.....

Teile are just as expensive on their new seats. I think they source from their local dealers anyway because of the lead times they quoted me. There were actually more expensive after you have paid shipping to the U.K.

They did not have a used set when I asked at the beginning of the year and again in April. Compared to the quote I got from them I think you are better of buying from an OPC here with a 10% discount.

If you are patient you might find someone looking for quick sale.

Some stuff is cheaper from them new. When doing my project I often compared prices between opc and them.

But for seats I know they have them sometimes.

They also stopped responding to us (myself and 9e) when we were just about to place the order so I hope it was just a technical glitch on their part.

I miss the updates on your build :)

I have requested parts listed on the Tiele website on about 5 or 6 separate occasions - seats, bumpers, suspension parts etc and every single time they respond with no stock. Stopped trying now and usually try Van Zweeden first if nothing can be found from UK breakers.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back