Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Becker CD AUX Radios for 996 or 993 etc

wasz

Paul Ricard
In my quest for the perfect radio I have a couple spare cluttering the place up.

My car came with the cr22 tape deck, I then bought a CDR-22 to play cds, and then I bought a Becker traffic pro as the displays are nicer. However I settled on going back to the CR22 Tape deck my car came with as I didn't use CD when I fitted an AUX and bluetooth adapter for streaming music. Also playing old tapes is a new novelty.....

So I have for sale:
1x Porsche Becker CDR-22
1x Becker Traffic Pro

I have refinished the knobs as they were going sticky using the plasti-dip method which puts a light rubberised coating on them.

The traffic pro looks exactly the same as the CDR-22 but has a high resolution display, and you can change the colour from amber to red and positive / negative. Amber negative matches the 996 OE dash colours. There is no GPS antenna included or nav discs, if you want these I have a source but bear in mind they will be well out of date and its ponderous to use.

Basically the traffic pro keeps the OE look but has a nicer display.

Both have AUX cables so you can plug whatever you like in iPod, phone or bluetooth adapter.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkey
Back