Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

*** Sold ***

Nik

Switchable titanium system, including wireless remote kit for 997.2.

Link to Akrapovic product page for exhaust:
https://www.akrapovic.com/#!/car/product/super%20sport/780?brandId=15&modelId=14&yearId=40

And wireless kit:
https://www.akrapovic.com/#!/car/product/super%20sport/15745?brandId=15&modelId=14&yearId=40

Just been removed from my car as it is being sold. Believe these are around £7k new and very rare.

According to Akrapovic:
Power: +12.5kW
Weight: -9.9kg
Torque: +30.2Nm

£SOLD

thanks for looking!

GLWS Nik. Akrapovik are just about the best there is and sound stunning and this one being titanium someone going to get a lovely exhaust :thumb:

Thanks for the message Phil! :thumb:

I don't remember these coming up often.

It was amazing when on the car, but car going back to standard due to sale.

(although I blame you for inspiring me to carry out some nice enhancements ! :lol: )

Nik said:
Thanks for the message Phil! :thumb:

I don't remember these coming up often.

It was amazing when on the car, but car going back to standard due to sale.

(although I blame you for inspiring me to carry out some nice enhancements ! :lol: )

:floor: :floor: They really are one of the best sounding exhausts for these cars and your right you rarely see them used for sale :thumb: :thumb:

Sale of the century! I'd have taken your hand off had I not fitted a full Kline system. Can't believe it's not been snapped up!

It's also just struck me that if and when I decide to sell my car, I'll probably leave it in it's tuned state and sell as is. Putting back to standard seems a ball ache and it would seem you lose shed loads on mods like full systems.

As the years click by and Porsche warranty becomes a fading memory, my car seems much more attractive as is. Definitely to me anyway :thumb:

I think you're right in thinking that way....

But i don't think potential buyers of my car would necessarily have cared. Ended up just selling to the trade..:

Although I do fancy a 997.2TT at some point so will keep an eye out in case you decide to sell !! :grin:

Nik said:
I think you're right in thinking that way....

But i don't think potential buyers of my car would necessarily have cared. Ended up just selling to the trade..:

Although I do fancy a 997.2TT at some point so will keep an eye out in case you decide to sell !! :grin:

Honestly Nik, I love this car! And I'll probably be stuck with it for some time. I've often pondered 'what next?' But for the money, nothing comes close. I'd have to double up spendies to match performance, looks and handling. Which is a lot of dough. :thumbs:

Nik ,I am staggered its not been grabbed yet, if it was centre outlet I would have grabbed it myself , but have just added the link to this thread on another exhaust thread. :thumb:

Thanks Phil :thumb:

I'm surprised myself. It's a superbly built system, in a huge fan of Akra systems. Had them on my E90 M3, M2, etc.

I think the price is fair considering it has the wireless switch also.

The system is currently sat at Nine Excellence in Horley, so ideally it could be collected/fitted there. Else I'm going to pick up on the weekend.

Thanks again!

SGH said:
I was interested in this a while back just too many £££££'s including fitting costs, GLWTS though.

its down to £3300 now ,were you aware of the price drop :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
SGH said:
I was interested in this a while back just too many £££££'s including fitting costs, GLWTS though.

its down to £3300 now ,were you aware of the price drop :thumb:

Yes Phil, Nik got price from Indy that removed to fit they wanted £480.00 + vat
makes it too £££££

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back