Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sports design wheel

Hong Kong fuey

First mod, the sport design wheel landed today and fitted in about 15 mins think it goes nicely with the seat belts

3UR4hQQ.jpg

whgnm01.jpg

Looks great. Can't beat a Muppet skin wheel.

MC

Nice first mod , I have the same but manual wheel :thumb:

MisterCorn said:
Looks great. Can't beat a Muppet skin wheel.

MC

:floor: :floor: :floor: muppet skin

Hong Kong fuey said:
Didn't want to say anything Phil :floor:

Any more plans for a bit more Alcantara mate arm rest ,PDK knob. on my gen1 I had linus retrim me an alcantara Tip surround to match the OE armrest I brought.

Attachments

• img_1049_712.jpg
    img_1049_712.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 3,123
  • img_1052_413.jpg
    img_1052_413.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 3,123
Hong Kong fuey said:
Maybe a bit more red, it should have the crest on it though

https://www.suncoastparts.com/product/GT2RSLID.html

The GT2 alcantara ones dont have the porsche word like the black alcantara tequipment ones , DesignLS stopped embossing alcantara as it didnt last well enough.

heres a UK genuine red GT2 one for sale ,its not a bad price when you consider a retrimmed one would be £175.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-...689472?hash=item2aad27be80:g:qlMAAOSwBOlaYz-c

Hong Kong fuey said:
Not sure what to do next, service, plugs, drive belt, brake fluid high up on the to do's

ah yes those are the must do's but not the fun to do's :grin: :grin: while your doing those service items dont forget to have your coil packs inspected for cracks etc. :thumb: and if your not under OPC warranty while your doing the brake fluid fit braded brake lines well worth the £70 ish and avail in Red :floor:As you can imagine mine are a bright blue which is sad as you cant actually see them :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back