Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Took my nephew to his prom & my other cars updates

Pistol pete

Just a post for not particular reason..

I had a call from my nephew if i could take him to his Prom in the Porsche..
So took some time out today to give it a good clean wax and hoover..
Really love this thing. I never keeo a car very long, but still having a lot of fun in this.

Some pics (sorry from my phone so not great)
FB_IMG_1530735965986 by peteandkel, on Flickr

DSC_1815 by peteandkel, on Flickr

great reflection on black paint when clean
DSC_1814 by peteandkel, on Flickr

My phone is taking really bad pictures at the moment goning to have to look into that.

I fitted and ebay exhaust, its great gives the right amount of noise, such a capable little car..

Got this cheeky pic the opther day at my mates house, poking its nose around the corner (parked next to his alfa v6 and e39 m5)
DSC_1750 by peteandkel, on Flickr

On other notes.. race car is ready for racing this weekend at kendrew barracks, doing very well in mazda sprint series at the moment, currently sat at 2nd over all

item (9) by peteandkel, on Flickr
item (7) by peteandkel, on Flickr
item (6) by peteandkel, on Flickr
item (5) by peteandkel, on Flickr

Also my racecar tow car.. the pajero.. full overhaul this week.
replaced:- front diff oil, transfer box oil, rear diff oil, ATF fluid, Engine oil filter, engine oil, Air filter, All brake fluid, Radiator, Water pump, Thermostat, new coolant and diesel filter..

Now runs loverly!!!!
DSC_1806 by peteandkel, on Flickr
DSC_1808 by peteandkel, on Flickr

err thats all for now.. i shall carry on driving and enjoying the boxster.. done 3k in it now..

Small world Pete, i used to follow your posts on imoc when I had a V6 mk2 mr2 but I moved onto a 996, didn't know you'd bought a boxster.

Hi buddy..
Yeah i am kind of everywhere. not had the boxster long..
i change my cars far to often :oops: :dont know: :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back