Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Festival of Speed Tickets 70 Years of Porsche Event

Steve997

Festival of Speed Tickets for sale

2 off Sunday General Admission Tickets

+

2 free child passes.

Event sold out. Selling for face value

£138 + postage

Attachments

• img_20180704_wa0001_301.jpg
    img_20180704_wa0001_301.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 118
£138 for all 4 or each :dont know:

Give me 5 mins...need to ask the boss :thumb:

HSC911 said:
£138 for all 4 or each :dont know:

Face value = £69 x 2 + 2 kids free = £138 total

Stephen603 said:
is this the admission to goodwood and the Porsche 70th event?

The event is the Goodwood Festival of Speed. This year one of the themes, and the theme of the centre piece sculpture, is '70 years of Porsche'.

THE big UK meeting that will celebrate 70 years of Porsche is The Festival of Porsche at Brands hatch on September 2nd.

T8 said:
Stephen603 said:
is this the admission to goodwood and the Porsche 70th event?

The event is the Goodwood Festival of Speed. This year one of the themes, and the theme of the centre piece sculpture, is '70 years of Porsche'.

THE big UK meeting that will celebrate 70 years of Porsche is The Festival of Porsche at Brands hatch on September 2nd.

Tks :thumb:

I will let you know by 3pm, if someone else wants them then let them have them :thumb:

Wife's 40th on the Saturday hence the hesitation :sad:

bdsm.gif

Ok cool.

Yes 2 adults and 2 kids for £138 + postage or free to collect.

I am going to say no for now...she had that look on her face and said "go if you want to, it doesn't matter if it's the day after my 40th"

So I am not risking it :thewife:

:sad:

HSC911 said:
I am going to say no for now...she had that look on her face and said "go if you want to, it doesn't matter if it's the day after my 40th"

So I am not risking it :thewife:

:sad:

:floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back