Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Any thoughts or comments on this ??????? ---------------

-- 997 --

Barcelona
As the theme on my 997 is grey and black and a friend has done this mod to his car.... what do you all think? Cheap? Nasty?

Cheers

J

Attachments

• 20180701_094149_622.jpg
    20180701_094149_622.jpg
    496.2 KB · Views: 3,516
Got to think it will negatively effect the optics, so for that reason no. I think it also looks cheap Imo

It's a massive fat no from me. I don't understand the fascination in increasing your chances of an accident, whether it be tinting front or rear lenses. :dont know:

Each to their own, but I cannot say that I'm a fan. I'd imagine that an MOT tester wouldn't be too impressed either.

When he gets a tug from the Police, please let everyone know what happens.

You just need the waste gate ch iii iii iii iii. after every gear change.
Subaru Carrera WRX :hand:

Too Max Power for me, and probably illegal. :judge:

Aaaaggghhhh! I can't unsee that.... It's a no from me, but each to their own and the world would be a boring place if we all liked the same things.

Attachments

• cant_unsee_that_200.png
    cant_unsee_that_200.png
    139.7 KB · Views: 3,268
J, If you want something personal for your lights try the carbon surrounds , it wont affect the legality or the visual quality of the lights. but it will add a bit of indaviduallity :thumb: :thumb:

Attachments

• img_0316_128.jpg
    img_0316_128.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 3,267
  • img_0438_831.jpg
    img_0438_831.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 3,267
  • img_0449_116.jpg
    img_0449_116.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 3,267
From an MOT point of view ..

The pattern must be a normal beam pattern on dip beam , i have a feeling it will be .

Put the car up against a wall and see if you have a flat line with a slight lift to the n/s .

The headlight washers need to work , i dont remember anything about the surface they clean .. they just need to operate .

So from a legal point .. i THINK these will be ok .. as for the look of them ..

Owners choice really :D

Hi all, to be honest it looks too much of max power thing as said, I wouldnt have that shyte on my 997.. i wanted to see what you all think!! Apprently its MOT friendly LOL

A mate has his car chaved out on this ...... an honest 911 look is it.

Cheers

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back