Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted - Cayman 981GTS manual.

JonnyBaddeley

Actively seeking above with FPSH. My 997 went yesterday and I've got a Porsche sized hole in my garage. Looking to fill it with a Cayman. Must be manual and I'm open to colours/spec if you are considering selling.

Many thanks Jonny. 07914361865

These are thin on the ground clearly but I've managed to find one and placed a deposit now.

:envy:

:thumb:

There's a manual Boxster GTS at Bolton OPC. Was tempted myself but I want a PDK for daily driving.

Very high spec. The previous owner just bought a Carerra T

Equipment
2-zone automatic air conditioning
Adaptive Sports seats Plus (18-way, electric)
Automatically dimming interior and exterior mirrors with integrated rain sensor
BOSE® Surround Sound
SystemBi-Xenon Headlights with PDLS+ with dynamic high beam
Carbon centre console trim
Cruise control
Digital radio
Electric folding outside mirrors
Electronic logbook
HomeLink® (programmable garage door opener)
Light design packageOnline services
Porsche Communication Management (PCM) incl navigation module with universal audio interface
Porsche Torque Vectoring (PTV)Preparation for mobile phone
Reversing camera incl.
ParkAssist front and rear
Seat heating
Smoking package
Sports seats Plus backrests in leather

http://locator.porsche.com/ipl-customer/ipl/details/details.ipl?cid=1

That's a great spec at Bolton.

It always gets me that OPC's can't get a description correct though ie its as has the GTS interior pack (a big bonus) not 'just" carbon Centre trim and it has the full alcantara package not the optional leather as implied ie a GTS by default is full leather package plus alcantara but you could choose leather instead of the alcantara bits.

It has the all important dual air con (ie known to the rest of the world as climate control) as well lol

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back