Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheshire/Manchester coffee catch up. JULY

FZP

Hii all   
Please find enclosed the details for the July coffee catch up. Same location in Wilmslow as last time as it has good parking facilities and good coffee too.   

Sat July 7th 2018   
10:30am    
The Bull's Head,    
Wilmslow Road,    
Mottram St Andrew,    
SK10 4QH   

Great to see some new faces along at last months meet. Always a solid turn out.   :thumb:

Attachments

• bulls_head_mottram_908_137.jpg
    bulls_head_mottram_908_137.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 3,029
1. Alex Yates

1. Alex Yates
2. SBSP

Sorry chums, in Spain again :roll:

Zingari said:
Sorry chums, in Spain again :roll:

Estark 92? Blowing your retirement fund :grin:

Can't make it :nooo:
On a positive note it's because I will be at the Nurburgring in my 911 :thumbs:

1. Alex Yates
2. SBSP
3. Jonttt

future said:
1. Alex Yates
2. SBSP
3. Jonttt
4. Future

Looking good already (apart from Frank & Ady unable to make it).

Thought I saw your Boxster yesterday at one of my locals Jonttt. White GTS with the Reg 90 JT. or possibly an impersonator :dont know:
Carl Fogarty was also with us having a pint but I didn't chat incase he was too upset about Jonathan Rea beating his record :grin:

Happy days. Looks like I can attend as he's arriving on Friday and we are only doing Sunday at the F1

^^^ Yep, you'd need to check them over with a Colini Stick before being confident of dropping a bid

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back