Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

***FREE*** steering column and shaft

HSC911

Hi all,

Just sharing the love :friends:

Free to anyone, please reply here to say you've PM'd me, if you PM me that is, so that no one misses out like they did when I had the Beaulieu ticket going :sad:

I bought a manual steering wheel with airbag and this all came with it:

If you want it posting then just pay post if it's over £10 otherwise I'll just pay it myself and you can donate to my favourite charity :D

Whatsapp or text me 07 948 900 911

:thumb:

I would very much appreciate the slip ring section, no use for the stalks themselves or shaft at the moment though.

MC

MisterCorn said:
I would very much appreciate the slip ring section, no use for the stalks themselves or shaft at the moment though.

MC

Can I just send the whole shabang to you and you do what you like with the non required parts :?:

I will have a google and if it's easy to remove then it's yours :thumb:

Edit that :grin:

Took all of 5 seconds to take apart... :wack:

So what do you need: 1, 2, 3 or 4 :dont know:

Whatever MrC does not take then it's still up for grabs :thumb:

Number 3 for me please. If nobody wants number 2 I will take it as a spare as they are known to fail sometimes. Happy to donate to a charity of your choice.

MC

Number 3 is yours!!!
winner.gif

Closing date for applications is now Wednesday 20th, so if no one else actually needs number 2 then it's yours too.

My charity of choice:

https://www.facesbedford.org/

Donate any amount you wish:

https://localgiving.org/charity/facesbedford/

bit 2 please.

does the auto indicator remiover stoppy thingy work on it?

or is that another bit?

thanks, Nick

That's 2 & 3 taken :thumb:

Can you guys PM me your address, number and email, bank account details and your PIN number please :bandit:

:grin:

Anymore for anymore :dont know: :dont know:

Closing time for orders is 23:59pm :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back