Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone know MSSuperCars in Lincoln?

isysman

As the title asks, do you know them? Or do you live in Lincoln?

I saw a car I might take a trip over to see but wanted to check with people in the know first.

One of the Google reviews:

Ryan Ainge
1 review
2 months ago-
Description said car was mint was in fact involved in a crash that wasn't registered,full of dent and scratches and paint work was all mix match colour,bonnet out of line tried to get me to pay deposit first and traveled over a hour for nothing

ONE WORD DELBOY AND HIS LITTLE UNIT
AVOID THIS SCAMMER
NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!!!!!

Owner:
Martin Sanchez

Reg'd address:
Flexadux House Grange Road, Corringham Road Industrial Estate, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire

What they got :dont know:

:thumb:

HSC911 said:
One of the Google reviews:

Ryan Ainge
1 review
2 months ago-
Description said car was mint was in fact involved in a crash that wasn't registered,full of dent and scratches and paint work was all mix match colour,bonnet out of line tried to get me to pay deposit first and traveled over a hour for nothing

ONE WORD DELBOY AND HIS LITTLE UNIT
AVOID THIS SCAMMER
NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!!!!!

Owner:
Martin Sanchez

Reg'd address:
Flexadux House Grange Road, Corringham Road Industrial Estate, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire

What they got :dont know:

:thumb:

Wow great review!

:what:

I enquired re the Riviera turbo, slow response and 'it didn't need servicing as only coverered low miles" not exactly what you want to hear lol :dont know:

spongebob squarepants said:
I enquired re the Riviera turbo, slow response and 'it didn't need servicing as only coverered low miles" not exactly what you want to hear lol :dont know:

Oh dear, not getting great feedback. Shame.

they bought a car from me once

10 days later they hadn't collected it
despite daily calls from them that they were collecting it tomorrow

they also offered me some cars during the waiting time
the prices they told me they paid for their cars were more than what I thought I could retail them for

website seems full of cars that are sold or at ridiculous prices

I wondered if they were originally from a well known radio telescope in Cheshire

I viewed a 996 c4s that looks like they again have for sale. I rang made an appointment and headed over expecting to see a car prepared for sale. They had literally chucked a bucket of water at it and that was it, interior was ditched. Car was tired, rear tyres bald and little in the way of paperwork. I walked away.

IanG1 said:
I viewed a 996 c4s that looks like they again have for sale. I rang made an appointment and headed over expecting to see a car prepared for sale. They had literally chucked a bucket of water at it and that was it, interior was ditched. Car was tired, rear tyres bald and little in the way of paperwork. I walked away.

Sounds great :lock:

:bandit:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back