Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Alternator Fan Hub Bearing any interest to buy?

decgraham

Hi All,

I have been in touch with the company that king kenny put me in touch with regarding buying just the bearing and not the whole unit which are around the £125 mark plus VAT plus shipping.

Below is what I got back: "Quote"

"Good morning Mr Graham,

With reference to my blog, I have sourced these bearings from the manufacturer but as a company that I have never dealt with before they insist on a minimum order charge. I was hoping that there would be sufficient interest/demand for me to purchase in sufficient quantities for me to overcome the minimum order value but to date you are the only one who has expressed an interest. There is a French company offering the bearing but if I could get an order for ten pieces I would be able to sell for £22.00 each carriage paid within the UK."

So gents are there 9 more of you out there that want to buy just to keep for the future when the bearing packs up, which from what I've read it will do eventually. :?:

ATB :)

No brainer for that money. Stick me down for one please. :thumb:

C.

Great cableguy :thumb: only 8 more to go. I heard back from Roger and he tells me it's just not worth his while for less than 10. Lets hope we get the balance.

Remember you could all just buy one and use it as a paper weight 8) nice conversational piece after a nice dinner :wink:

ATB

Me too let me know how you want payment :thumb:

Hi Guys,

That's 5 of us, we just need another 5 and then I'll see how we can take the purchase forward. :thumb:

Hi guys, more than happy to purchase one for a rainy day, just let me know how and when to pay up.

Count me in 'Mr Graham'!

Cheers,
Lig.

Put me on the list, something else I can misplace just before I need it!

Steve

For that money it would be rude not to.
Count me in
Rob

Well I've got to get one haven't I?

Buying one now will ensure that my original bearing will last 1000 years.

So yes, count me in.

What's the expected lifespan of the original item?

Yes please, I'm in.

Great Guys, by my count that makes 11 of us :thumb: I have just sent an email to Roger and asked him how we can take this purchase forward. I will keep you all posted.

Just heard back from Roger and he's on the case. He will get back to me ASAP.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back