Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Value help - 2008 911 Turbo - MAN

vroomvroom

Help on value- Please
(Hopefully ok to post here)

Potential buyer of my 650s has a 2008. - Manual, 911 Turbo to px. -

what's it worth ???
(Assume fair condition and around 60k miles)

I've had a quick look at Autotrader but few manals and quite a spread on suggested prices.

Thanks

Depends on colour and stock vs modified etc but with 60K miles and given it is a manual I would say between £52K-£55K.

apollokre1d said:
Depends on colour and stock vs modified etc but with 60K miles and given it is a manual I would say between £52K-£55K.

I would agree with £55k if its a stock car, good colour, good condition with fsh etc. Mines also a 2008 turbo in manual so ive been keeping a close eye on the prices this last few years.

vroomvroom said:
Help on value- Please

what's it worth ???

I've had a quick look at Autotrader but few manals and quite a spread on suggested prices.

Thanks

Bring it along to the bulls head on Saturday and I'll give you a more accurate appraisal on price (following a test drive of course) :grin:

Dependent on condition, recent work, color, spec and service history I would say up to £60k.

As with every car, you either pay more for a car that needs for nothing, or less for a car that needs work, albeit work than perhaps can be staggered over several months.

However if your looking for a px value target low 50's. - Values on 997.1 manual turbos are solid, there has been a few recent threads on this, do a search.

crash7 said:
However if your looking for a px value target low 50's. - Values on 997.1 manual turbos are solid, there has been a few recent threads on this, do a search.

This chap is PX'ing his Turbo against your McC' right :dont know:

So I would go on WBAC, show him what they'd pay him, then say you'll take off £50k against your car...you are saving this dude a lot of time and effort so you should gain out of this IMHO :thumbs:

If you don't want to PX it then pass me his number :grin:

:thumb:

Just read the same thread on the McLarens owners forum this morning.

Is it an early 2008 MY08 Car or a later Sep 08 onwards MY09 Car?

Also what is the colour and spec of your car?

What is predominantly going to cap the value is the relatively high 60k mileage for a turbo.

Bikeracer1098 said:
The owner of the McLaren 650 has also posted up a thread on the McLarens owners forum asking what your car is worth.

Not really sure why he's asking as I believe he works within the motor trade himself.

Is it an early 2008 MY08 Car or a later Sep 08 onwards MY09 Car?

Also what is the colour and spec of your car?

What is predominantly going to cap the value is the relatively high 60k mileage for a turbo.

The 650 is an awesome Car.

:?

Confused.com...doesn't vroomvroom own the Mac :dont know:

And I think we should all join the Mac forum and say the turbo is worth £100k, point him to the HWM website :grin:

I would agree on the 50k value down to the fact you have to put it and you won't get much over £55k when selling it privately yourself; you win at both ends??

spongebob squarepants said:
vroomvroom said:
Help on value- Please

what's it worth ???

Thanks

Bring it along to the bulls head on Saturday and I'll give you a more accurate appraisal on price (following a test drive of course) :grin:
:yeah:
You're overdue a visit. Would be great to see the Macca one last time before you flog it off

Thanks for all the replies

I think I will put the idea of taking the 911 turbo in PX to bed, im getting trade bids On my 650s) but still 7% to 8% away from asking....so hopefully there is a private buyer in the wings (otherwise SOR).

I should be popping along to the Bull on staurday - i have to pick the Mc up from knutsford - so it will get wet and dirty regardless.

HSC911 said:
crash7 said:

So I would go on WBAC, show him what they'd pay him, then say you'll take off £50k against your car...you are saving this dude a lot of time and effort so you should gain out of this IMHO :thumbs:

With the hope he doesn't put the mac through WBAC.lol

Callughan911 said:
HSC911 said:
crash7 said:

With the hope he doesn't put the mac through WBAC.lol

If he is then pass me YOUR number too :grin:

New Mac dealer in Leeds just down from my work. It's a really strange location no where near another dealer next to amazon lol just off the M1.

Sorry nothing to do with the thread :thumbs:

My 2007 manual turbo is basalt Black/ Black leather interior -completely unmodified, 38,000 miles, near mint condition, I'm the 2nd owner..........I was told by dealers that I'd walk away with 60 grand if they shifted it SOR.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back