Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Le Mans Classic - Chateau Rive Sarthe on the Friday?

segart

There is some sort of meet up for classic and interesting cars on the Friday at this Chateau location (abot 30kms south west of the track. Free entry from 11am as I understand it. Anyone here planning on doing that? I thought I might swing down for an hour in the morning before heading up to Arnage/the track.
Any one else planning this or anything else on the Friday?
Rick

Hi Rick, am still looking at a road rally from our Chateau to Hotel De France for an organised lunch, courtesy of Classic-car-tours, then on to the circuit for a wander.

Hi Rick
We'll be in town (Lemans) on the Friday 🍺 and firmly staying put I'm afraid.
We'd be foolish to try and drive :grin:
Maybe all meet for a beer Sat/Sun
We're on maison blanche :thumb:

Hi Adam and Alan
I am hooking up with a few jersey guys on friday night. I am in or around the circuit during friday so if there is a lunch or get together during the day that would be great. Was thinking of getting down to arnage for some lunch, without the car, but open to suggestions.
Rick

Hi Rick, yes we may get to Arnage town for some food sometime, it's a must for posing and drag starts at the crossing, been doing it since 2006 and never ever seen a cop anywhere near it, bizarre place.
Tend to go to Arnage corner around 11.00 ish on Saturday evening but thinking I might try Porsche curves for night racing this year, anybody done that?, what's the view like?.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back