Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Free 996.1 C2 Spax lowering springs.

Marky911

Portimao
Just thought I'd offer these up on here before I take them to the tip.

-30mm Spax lowering springs. Fitted to my car before I bought it and used for about 6k miles.
Not the best make but felt just like any other lowering springs to me.
Removed yesterday as I'm moving to KWs.
M030 shocks went in bin as I chopped the top nut off to strip them.

Not crashy, feel absolutely fine. Maybe a touch low for some. See my car below for reference.

They'll need a paint or powder coat to be mint.

Buyer to collect or arrange courier. Happy to package them up and hand them over to the courier though.

As said, FREE.

On my M030 shocked car -

nice one Mark, love this forum and how decent its members are :thumb:

Hi Marky911 - can I take them if they havent gone already

I think they will fit my 996.2

Cheers
Ben

Dammit - knew I should've looked on here earlier, 30mm lowering springs are next on my list!!!!

If Ben doesn't want them for whatever reason then let me know - not sure whereabouts you are in the country though?

Morning lads,

Kingb4, consider them yours. I'll pm you my address and details for courier.

I'm pretty sure they'll physically fit but I'm not sure if the spring rates are different for cab vs coupe.
Anyway if you're happy to pay the courier once you have a quote then just try the springs. If they're no good then pass them on or bin them.
If you decide it's not worth the courier bill then just let me know.

Hi Eldavo, you're next in line if King decides not to bother.
Even more frustrating for you is that I'm in your neck of the woods. Whalton near Morpeth.
In fact I think we've chatted before at a Fastlane or Corbridge Classic show.
Anyway if anything changes I'll let you know.

Hi HSC and Phil. Yep we are all a fair bunch on here and if someone can use something that would otherwise go in the bin then why not eh. :thumb:

Enjoy your Tuesday gents. Off to bed soon for me. :sleepy:

Chuffing Nora - It was in the back of my mind that you're local, I'm Gosforth so 20mins down the road :frustrated:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back