Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Steering / battery question

Budgiec4s

Silverstone
Crazy question or is it?
So I changed the battery on my C4S
Is there any reason at all my steering would feel better lighter?
I can't think why it should ?

Either it's super lightweight battery and made the car lighter or a super heavy one and the struggle fitting it got you all pumped and everything after that feels light? :dont know:

rdodger said:
Either it's super lightweight battery and made the car lighter or a super heavy one and the struggle fitting it got you all pumped and everything after that feels light? :dont know:

:floor:

Most likely your old battery and alternator combo were not supplying enough power to the cars electrics so the steering pump didnt move as fast. Now you have a fresh power source it's going at its correct rate!

Or like the previous posts, you're now more ripped than before :thumb:

My pump is belt driven off the engine along with the aircon, water pump and alternator. No electrics involved?

No electrics involved at all - coincidence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back