Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted: 9e switchable exhaust for 996T

HSC911

Sebring
After hearing Mazza's exhaust, my cousin wants one :D

For a 996 turbo.

So if anyone has one which they want to sell/swap then let me know and I'll pass on details :thumb:

Stop it! I want mine back. the Kline is so boring in comparison.

911tom said:

:floor:

One of the stewards said that his car was THE BEST sounding car of the whole day :eek:

Let the spending begin...and he only said hello to Phil too, maybe it's because he touched him as well :?:

:grin:

Was definitely the best sounding exhaust at the show....... (Sorry Tom!)
Hearing it under the bridges on the way home was :thumb:

Sadly I dont think my N/A carrera will ever sound that good, but has started me thinking about a new exhaust.....

Thanks guys...

Yes I think I sold it quite well to your cousin Jin! Worth asking Ken@9e if he still has one lying about in his premises?

Lots of comments when I attend the PCGB track days from people saying it sounds amazing.

Ben, you can do what's known as a Gundo hack, effectively it's a couple of pipes welded into your existing back boxes to create a bypass, improvise the sound no end, and should cost around £2-300 max depending where you go...

Kingb4 said:
Sadly I dont think my N/A carrera will ever sound that good, but has started me thinking about a new exhaust.....

Definitely Gundo...there is a guy in MK hat does it, supposed to be the go to guy for Gundo, Pete or Paul something :thumb:

mazza said:
Yes I think I sold it quite well to your cousin Jin! Worth asking Ken@9e if he still has one lying about in his premises?

Good idea...you're not going on holiday anytime soon :grin:

:thumb:

mazza said:

Thanks guys...

Lots of comments when I attend the PCGB track days from people saying it sounds amazing.

Ben, you can do what's known as a Gundo hack, effectively it's a couple of pipes welded into your existing back boxes to create a bypass, improvise the sound no end, and should cost around £2-300 max depending where you go...

The 996t exhaust system is different so I don't think you can Gundo hack it

HSC911 said:
911tom said:

One of the stewards said that his car was THE BEST sounding car of the whole day :eek:

Let the spending begin...and he only said hello to Phil too, maybe it's because he touched him as well :?:

:grin:

:floor: :floor: :floor: Jin good to hear he's got the modding bug. hope he finds a nice loud one :grin: :grin: :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
:floor: :floor: :floor: Jin good to hear he's got the modding bug. hope he finds a nice loud one :grin: :grin: :thumb:

Kept going on about it all night like a kid at Xmas :grin:

:thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back