Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 GT3/GT2/C2 H&R coilover suspension kit.

Slippydiff

Imola
Apologies for the poor picture quality.

Removed off my Mk1 996 GT3 Clubsport. They will NOT fit C4/C4S, they WILL however fit a a standard 996 C2 :

https://rennlist.com/forums/996-forum/462218-installed-gt3-suspension-on-996-c2.html

You'll need either OE Mk1 996 GT3 anti-rollbar drop links, or you can buy the components off the shelf and have some adjustable jobs that will enable you to set the corner weights without any ARB preload at static ride heights. Knowing the price of the OE items, I'd buy the necessary components and assemble my own (no mechanical skills needed) the parts can be bought for less than £100 all in.

Or... if you're patient you'll find a thread on the PH Porsche forum that tells you which other mainstream (non-Porsche) cars use exactly the same droplinks as the Mk1 996 GT3 and they can be bought from Euro car Parts for less than £30 each (but they won't be adjustable)

You'll also need 996 GT3 top mounts or the equivalent from Tarrett, Elephant racing etc. These aren't cheap (so the damper kit IS :mrgreen:) though they do appear on ebay, on here and Rennlist occasionally

NwHLYPw.jpg

£175 Collection only.

Total bargain. GLWS, Slippy. I'd have them in a flash if I was still OEM suspension; Mark 1 GT3 ride is meant to be lovely.

EGTE said:
Total bargain. GLWS, Slippy. I'd have them in a flash if I was still OEM suspension; Mark 1 GT3 ride is meant to be lovely.

:thumbs:

Now sold pending collection/payment !!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back