Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What was going on?

willy

Chaps

I was running in Lllanrwst this morning and left at around midday to see a procession of 911s coming down the A470 from the A55 towards Betws-y-Coed.

What have I missed?

At a guess I would say Cars on the Prom, at Llandudno?

:thumb: :grin:

Can you believe it's a year ago last weekend when we met up in Cumbria.

Yes it was Porsche on the Prom. Estimates are between 800-1000 cars. Great day :thumb:

Yes I went today and it was a waste of time to be honest... a reminder why I'll never renew PCGB membership :roll:

future said:
Yes I went today and it was a waste of time to be honest... a reminder why I'll never renew PCGB membership :roll:

Why do you feel a waste of time ? .....we wanted to head up from Essex but felt 500 mile round trip a bit too much in a day.... :?:

alex yates said:
:thumb: :grin:

Can you believe it's a year ago last weekend when we met up in Cumbria.

It's that well worn cliche about time flashing by the whatever it is we get.

Currently in Shepherd's Bush, Tom has just smashed a great set. Chest and heart too big for.my shirt.
Now enjoying a couple of beers with him. :thumbs:

Lads n Dads......best times ever.

steve baker said:
future said:

Why do you feel a waste of time ? .....we wanted to head up from Essex but felt 500 mile round trip a bit too much in a day.... :?:

Traffic getting back unfortunately Steve. It took us longer than the time we spent there. Loads of great cars though plus good weather. I'm just not a fan of PCGB :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back