Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Not getting the use out of the car

proctor44

Sad days when its sunny and all you want to do is go for a nice drive and have a bit of fun but are forced to drive a volvo instead

I decided at the start of the year to build my own double garage at the back of the house because i was getting fed up of just leaving my 911 on the drive for seagulls to ruin my freshly wash paint work. This however has made me have to move it to my parents house while work is going on (so it doesn't get damaged)but its a nightmare to get to so i just don't get time to get it out very often. I had been using it as my only and everyday driving car which makes it all the worse than I'm using it one a month :sad: :sad:

i suggest you get the cement mixer our then instead :grin:

yep agree with hooner , crack on with the garage and set yourself times to go and enjoy the 911 :thumb:

Been there done that took over two years of hell without a Porsche, but seeing the car parked in the heated garage on a winters night, or felltling while it's p!ss!ng down make it all worth while :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back