Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I''ve buggered my seat belt.

silvermilnec

Albert Park
Guys I'm an idiot! As some will know I had my seat belts changed to red. I had no problem with the install but ended up with an airbag light on. After taking the panel off the passenger side I've found the plug looks damaged also I can only see 1 pin in the seatbelt where the plug goes in, I need to take it off so I can see in the plug. Anyone had similar or anyone got a spare seat belt going cheap :pc:

Attachments

• e4424239_d4a4_4f6c_9aef_d1c32bdccc43_178.jpeg
    e4424239_d4a4_4f6c_9aef_d1c32bdccc43_178.jpeg
    357.3 KB · Views: 1,204
all sorted panic over. I managed to bend the copper pin back to the right position and gently plugged in.

So word of warning it's easy to plug these in and do some damage so take care :thumb:

I was going to say pretty much that .. if its not snapped off then bend it back into place.

Common mistake when fitting the plugs .. and ive also done this .. is to forget to push the tab back in place after fitting the plug ..

It dont work if you forget that .. sigh .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back