Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

No. 5 Garage Acton/Chiswick

JP_Turbo

Hi Gents,

Anyone used these guys? Only a few reviews online prices seem reasonable and they seem to have alot of knowledge about older Porsche's

http://www.no5garage.co.uk/

Any reviews would be beneficial as they are around the corner from my work so easy to pick up and drop my car off rather then Trek all the way to JZM or Jaz and lose my car for a week!

Cheers,

JP

Not used them,,,,,but went in for a chat when i saw them.

Seemed honest, able to answer my questions and no pressure, offered to take a look at the car to advise if i wanted to come back when i had the car actually with me

Had more older Porches rather than 997 onwards when i was there

What issue do you have that you want to get looked at,,,,,

FRP said:
Not used them,,,,,but went in for a chat when i saw them.

Seemed honest, able to answer my questions and no pressure, offered to take a look at the car to advise if i wanted to come back when i had the car actually with me

Had more older Porches rather than 997 onwards when i was there

What issue do you have that you want to get looked at,,,,,

Yes I was under the impression that they had more older cars there, but when I popped down this morning there was a 997.2 PDK Turbo there and a few other "modern" porsches like a Cayman etc.

Workshop looks really good

JP_Turbo said:
Hi Gents,

Anyone used these guys? Only a few reviews online prices seem reasonable and they seem to have alot of knowledge about older Porsche's

Any reviews would be beneficial as they are around the corner from my work so easy to pick up and drop my car off rather then Trek all the way to JZM or Jaz and lose my car for a week!

Cheers,

JP

Hi
Yes, used them a couple of times. Old school and very clean garage!. Peter the owner is very nice. Would recommend them.

kam said:
JP_Turbo said:
Hi Gents,

Cheers,

JP

Hi
Yes, used them a couple of times. Old school and very clean garage!. Peter the owner is very nice. Would recommend them.

Great, what work did you have done? When I dropped the car off I saw a 997.2 PDK there just coming out. So that gave me some re assurance

JP_Turbo said:
kam said:
JP_Turbo said:
Hi Gents,

Cheers,

JP

Hi

Great, what work did you have done? When I dropped the car off I saw a 997.2 PDK there just coming out. So that gave me some re assurance

main service on my c4s, service and check up on my 997 Turbo.

The place is so clean!

:eek:

kam said:
JP_Turbo said:
kam said:
JP_Turbo said:
Hi Gents,

Cheers,

JP

Hi

main service on my c4s, service and check up on my 997 Turbo.

The place is so clean!

:eek:

They currently have my car now. Going to check in on it soon see how she is doing.

Hi,

Yep, I've used them since I bought my Turbo in 2015. Minor, major services, oil pressure sender, alternator etc etc. They know their stuff. :thumb:

Gareth64 said:
Hi,

Yep, I've used them since I bought my Turbo in 2015. Minor, major services, oil pressure sender, alternator etc etc. They know their stuff. :thumb:

Great. The head mechanic Sam does seem to know his stuff. Been building engines since the 1964 and is very knowledgable on the metzger engines

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back