Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I may have bought a very green thing...

budflicker

In fact scrub that, I have bought a very green thing :D :D :D

Picking it up from 911V once it's been prepped. I've always lusted after a green car ever since I first laid eyes on a 997 GT3RS in Viper many years ago at Spa on an RMA trackday, sadly these are now well out of my payscale, however having lusted after a Cayman R for some time and then seeing this one come up it just had to be done. life's not a rehearsal after all.

Attachments

• porsche_cayman_r_viper_green_51_121.jpg
    porsche_cayman_r_viper_green_51_121.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 6,679
What a fantastic looking car in that colour :thumbs:

An iconic colour and a great car. Must feel pretty new with such low mileage. Enjoy.

Excellent capture, not many viper cars in the wild unfortunately.

That colour is sublime. Hope to see it at one of the meets. :thumb:

That is lovely :thumb:

love Viper, car looks the biz enjoy it mate :thumb:

That`s lovely :thumbs:

Great looking car.. love it :thumb:

The viper and the black go perfectly- spiffing!

Crickey, you got in there like a flash, I happened to be talking to Tom last week and he mentioned the car, next time I looked at their website it was deposit taken. You've bought cracker there, probably unique and enthusiast owned :thumb:

Thanks everyone, I"m getting very excited.

According to Tom it"s the only Viper Cayman R in the UK, possibly the only PTS R as well.

I suspect I won"t be short of people to talk to at events like Purely Porsche in future.

That's a cracking buy and an amazing piece of kit. The handling on that'll be sublime. Look forward to hearing / reading all about your experiences in it. Congratulations :thumbs:

My mate Paul up here in Northumberland owned that a year or two ago.

Stunning car. Mega clean. Enjoy it. :thumb:

Green with envy! obv's - CONGRATS, looks gorgous

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back