Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

North East Run, MOFFAT classic car show 24th June

KP964

All welcome .
We did this run a few years back , it includes some fantastic roads (Except for the odd pothole!) its a great show and a really great drive .
We will NOT be parking on the show field itself , it is quite a trip , nearly three hours from Hexham, the drive will kick off at Corbridge car park on the south side of the bridge 8:15am Sunday 24th June ... heading to Kielder , Bonchester bridge , Hawick , Sekirk to Moffat along the brilliant A708.
We will stop at Kielder castle for breakfast in the cafe on the way up.
Please add your name below

1/ KP964 ........ Keith 964
2/
3/
4/
5/
6/

All welcome .
We did this run a few years back , it includes some fantastic roads (Except for the odd pothole!) its a great show and a really great drive .
We will NOT be parking on the show field itself , it is quite a trip , nearly three hours from Hexham, the drive will kick off at Corbridge car park on the south side of the bridge 8:15am Sunday 24th June ... heading to Kielder , Bonchester bridge , Hawick , Sekirk to Moffat along the brilliant A708.
We will stop at Kielder castle for breakfast in the cafe on the way up.
Please add your name below

2/ Easternjets....Nick 997
3/
4/
5/
6/

3/ markg59.......Mark 964
4/
5/
6/

A bit tentative as may need to empty youngest uni accommodation on that weekend.

Mark

4/ Ghengis........Thomas 964
5/
6/

Playtime, I'm in! :thumb:

:grin: I just googled Monaco historic GP and i got Moffat Classic Car rally instead , :floor: even my computer knows i cant afford Monaco :grin:

It's lovely down here on the Riviera Keith..........(waits for screams of frustration).... :grin: :grin: the sun is out and we are off for a jaunt along to Cannes; the film festival is on and we might bump into George or Brad....(or probably Sergey).

Looking forward to the Historic GP this weekend...if any 911UK guys are reading then we are in stand K just outside of the tunnel. We'll be sporting our 911UK badges.

Anyway if I pick up some brownie points with Mrs Porschekit I'll be up for the Moffat run;

5/ Porschekit......John 997.1 C4S
6/

Time for a Pimms I think.... :bye:

Nice one John, enjoy , we have been dodging the bank holiday traffic for most of the day :grin: :thumb:

Hi Keith,
Sounds like a good run out, please could you add me to the list.
I'll see if I can sort some cake out 😎👍
Cheers Dave

Cake would be good cheers Dave

5/ Porschekit......John 997.1 C4S
6/ Red Baron .... Dave 997
7/
8/

Bump ... Any more for this ?

I can't make the full day Kieth but may join yous in the morning for the run upto kielder for breakfast.

Satch said:
I can't make the full day Kieth but may join yous in the morning for the run upto kielder for breakfast.

OK nice one Alister

Moffatt show

I will join up for part of the run but I have to be back by 4.30 to go to work.

Re: Moffatt show

Mickc said:
I will join up for part of the run but I have to be back by 4.30 to go to work.

Hi Mick the Kielder cafe doesn't open till 9:30am on a Sunday , we will get up there for that time have breakfast and leave there by about 10:30 / 11am then there is almost 2 hours to Moffat , so you wont have much time at the show in Moffat but its doable unless you just come as far as Kieilder and drive back down after breakfast with Alister. :thumb:

I might be up for the drive - breakfast - drive back. Will let you know!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back