Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Vacancy for Air Cooled Illuminati membership

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
Following a recent passing, a position has opened up to join the air cooled Illuminati.

Must have
- owned a 993 Manual Coupe
- collection of driving sandals
- all weather cardigans
- regulation beard
- C&A wardrobe
- driving gloves for all occassions
- printed copy of 993 workshop manual
- collection of precision measuring tools
- Balmoral Green Range Rover
- 25 Bags valuation algorithm expertise

Applications to be sent to [email protected]

Can I propose Dr George Eaton :thumb:

:clap: yep ready to g.......oh hang on. Just read the list again :coat:

Illuminaughty

I nominate Phil997 as Chief Poobah of the Illuminaughty- that being the secret society of 911 modders on 911UK.com ruling over acceptable mods.
Phil I believe you'll need to set up a WhatsApp group as so all discussions and opinions are, well, shielded from the great unwashed. Add your minions at will :floor: :floor: :floor:

Pleased to say that I cannot even tick one on the list!

Mike

(Only because I got rid of my 1980's C&A all-in-one ski suit....)

911UK said:
Following a recent passing, a position has opened up to join the air cooled Illuminati.

Thought he was just on congedo in giardino.

I'll give him 8 months.

You forgot having a working Colini Stick :thumb:

:floor: :floor: :floor: great thread :grin: :thumb:

I dont have any of those requirements , but I do have photos of Sundeep and AiB girls, and even more incriminating a photo of Sundeep looking admiringly at a water cooled 911, if that swings any wieght :grin: :grin: :thumb:

Phil 997 said:

I dont have any of those requirements , but I do have photos of Sundeep and AiB girls, and even more incriminating a photo of Sundeep looking admiringly at a water cooled 911, if that swings any wieght :grin: :grin: :thumb:

please, please, don't get Zingers started on swinging weights... :eek:

tim993 said:
Phil 997 said:

please, please, don't get Zingers started on swinging weights... :eek:

or for that matter Tate & Lyles :lock:

:oops: I can tick most of those boxes with the added bonus is rose tinted spectacles.

However once the previous incumbent realises Italian flare actually comes at a cost he will be back with that infamous ball sack between his legs :grin:

jonttt said:
:oops: I can tick most of those boxes with the added bonus is rose tinted spectacles

They come with the membership...

Note, closing date for applicants is 23.59pm Monday 07 May.

Pick me! Don't strictly meet all the criteria...but I'm working on them. Am confident I have mastered both the 25 bags algorithm and rose tinted glasses.

I'm not sure you should fill this vacancy just yet, once the RAC have run their Collini stick over that Alfa a few times Zingari may well return :thumb:

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a Colini stick? All I seem to come up with is a loose leaf tea infused thingy. :dont know:
Lost in translation with me

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back