Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

3 days old, GT2RS, Nurburgring

sim996

Claims another...

https://instagram.com/p/Bhw0kd3HBIW/

2rh4rqq.jpg

2r4re9t.jpg

2luwb3o.jpg

Thought he would at least run it in first..

Is that a German temporary reg plate? Looks like he gave it an almighty whack. What a shame

:eek: Surely getting familiarised with a new car would have been a good idea.

No mechanical sympathy at all for that poor tight new engine :sad:

What a shame; it was a beautiful car :sad:

Immensely powerful car and an unforgiving circuit - maybe not the best combination. :nooo:

Glad that no-one was hurt.

Once again ambition gets ahead of adhesion... :roll:

Ooops :oops:

Values will have just shot up again though :grin:

:thumb:

Norwegian number plate, may I echo what Steve B has posted, incredibly quick car, crazy circuit, owned for 3 days which was probably covering the trip down there........not a lot of thought gone into that methinks.

Over-egged it there :what:

"Let's pick it up at stutgart and drive back via the ring...What could possibly go wrong....oh".. Fair play for actually using it though! Buy that person a beer :thumb:

ON THE LIMIT

Oh Dear :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

When you go on a track this can always happen. looks like he ran out of talent probably try to match the record set by a gt2 rs.

I know I would feel sick after
:sad:

Got to admire the guy. I have no idea how it went wrong, but good for him. Car taxes are horrific in Denmark, so he must be keen.

Honestly, all this lack of talent stuff is silly. Can happen to the best of them :frustrated:

They may well have been over-exuberant and got caught out, but fair play : at least they took it out for a play rather than locking it in a warehouse in a "collection" of appreciating assets like all too many other examples of limited production pork. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qdunrpvcxsty
Back