Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sun's out Guns out- Porsche Galore

FZP

This morning I nipped out to get some milk and in the journey of 3/4 mile I saw the following
991.1 GT3 Yellow
997.1 Turbo GT Silver
997.1 C2S Grey
996 C4S Blue
I couldn't have been on the road for more than 90 seconds. I wish I could have taken pics of them all as in the sun, they looked amazing. Anyone else noticed an increase of exotica on their drive in?
Who's taken theirs to work today. Post a pic if you can of it in the sunshine. :thumb:

I was in the 993 yesturday and the BGTS today, just got back from lunch in a mates 991 .1 Turbo S with 1500 miles on the clock :roll:

Mine's outside in the office car park.

Picture if you can a grey 996 C4S in an office car park, surrounded by scantily clad beauties from a nearby recruitment company catching some rays on their lunch hour (OK I made the last bit up, well the beauty bit at least)

Add an Aventador SV yellow
DB9 Volante pale blue with roof down

today from my office window in westminster
Ferrari 599
Aston DB11
Porsche 997 Turbo S
Jaguar XKR
Alfa 8C
Triumph Dolimite Sprint in beige !!!
Mclaren 720

and a broken down (flat tyre) Honda Civic

My 'office" car park this afternoon :grin:

ctOqOEq.jpg

Yesterday....

DHNnD7h.jpg

.......and mine. Just finished my solid bearing ssk mod so have to go for a test drive now 8)

bmY9gGC.jpg

Successful test?

He is in the pub 'evaluating" :grin:

I use my turbo as my daily, do 15000 miles a year. Havent noticed an increase of exotica on the roads yet. The only other porsches I ever see are 2 boxsters also on their way to work, certainly no 911`s!

Have noticed a massive increase in motorbikes though this week. First bit of sun and everyones out on their bikes.

jonttt said:
He is in the pub 'evaluating" :grin:
I doubt it.....he hates beer :floor: :floor: :floor:

Yeah right lads, me in the Pub. You've got me all wrong......I'm in the beer garden!

2 Mclarens and a Ferrari on the way home. Off down to a local boozer in an hour and there may be some nice motors there.

Took mine on a long drive from London to Chippenham today....first convertible I've ever owned so roof down all the way!.....my head is completely baked, i always wondered why so many convertible owners wear baseball caps....now I know !!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back