Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

STILL for sale

nickjonesn4 said:

No wonder at that price ........

It's not an RS .... why have it badged as an RS , I can't see anyone parting with that amount of hard earned when it's not what it says it is .....it's been a good project for someone to get there and there lies the enigma ...it was good sense for someone but sticks and can't find a new home afterwards...!

It would make more sense buying a really good pristine 2s for that .... at least you would be buying what it purports to be ..... no smoke and mirrors ....

Chris993C2 said:
No, that's not P88ELS - although it is still for sale..

Ovbzdm9.jpg

Cheap as chips and a great colour :thumb:

P88ELS. The turd has been well polished :floor:

Similar spec to mine but lacking RS suspension and sunroof delete. So either mine is worth 100k or the BR is overpriced 25k.

Yellow is a brave colour for many so the audience is limited... couple that with the cheap copy rims which are advertised as "Speedline Wheels", not to mention the cheap Avon ZZ3 ditch finders and the seats look like Zingari's ballsack after being in a hot bath for several hours. :grin:

You can now see why it hasn't sold.

C.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back