Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Alignment centre in Scotland

joewhite2417

Trainee
Hi folks,

Can anyone recommend an alignment center in the central belt in Scotland? I'm dropping my front sub-frame this weekend to get at my leaking steering rack hard pipes and I've read that a full alignment would be prudent following this.

I assume I can't just roll up to Kwik Fit with this :D

Cheers

Joe

Motortune in Shotts has the Hunter rig or similar I believe - did mine when I did my suspension refurb three years ago - all good.

I hear tell of a chap in Hillington - Ken Brown Motor Engineering who I think you should try and tell us how you get on - I'm thinking about new tyres and alignment this summer :thumbs:

http://www.kbmengineering.co.uk/

Cheers Colin.

I've used Motortune a few times for various other issues, so i'll give them a shout.

Joe

I used Kenny Brown to set up my 964 after a suspension refresh and car was like night and day.

never used Motortune but only ever hear good things about them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back