Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

18" OZ Racing Alleggerita - size for NB?

TobesEtc

I'm thinking of getting a set of 18" OZ Racing Alleggerita but I'm unsure of exact sizes for NB fitment. Anyone know what size would be/look correct on a C4?

I'd stick with RS sizes.

Fronts - 8jx18" ET52
Rears - 10jx18" ET65

You could go with a slighty more aggressive offset on the rear. For example i'm running 10jx18" Speedlines with an ET59 offset but the arches needed a slight tickle at RS ride height.

HTH.

C.

Great info, thank you!

Mine is regular ride height and I can't lower it as the ramp into my garage tries to remove my chin spoiler every time I park. Still, rather than change the wheel size, I could use spacers, as I have some.

Anytime. NB Hollow Spokes also run the same offsets as Speedline RS so all should be good with those sizes. :thumb:

C.

..and these tyres? 225/40/18 and 265/35/18

I had a set of OZ wheels on my 5 series BMW. They are fragile, two were destroyed by potholes. They eventually got nicked and I fitted BBS.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back