Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bangers A249 Detling - 14th April 11am

Ursa911

I just thought I would post this as a open invite to anyone wishing to attend a casual meet in Kent this coming Saturday.

One of the Porsche Facebook pages I follow have arranged a meet on Saturday 14th April at 11am at a diner called Bangers on the A249 Detling, Kent. There seems to be a good response on the Facebook page so i decided to do a little recce last weekend and found Bangers to be a nice little diner with plenty of parking, good menu with plenty of food options, friendly staff (who were aware of the upcoming booking) and was kid friendly for anyone wanting to bring their little'uns with dressing up outfits Fireman, policeman & Princess that kind of thing.

Anyway here's a link http://www.bangersdiner.com if anyone fancies it.

See you there at 11am

Few of us convoying from Clacket Lane Services anti clockwise M25 at 10am

Nick

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back