Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

White Van Man vs Porsche!

AdeD

Sao Paulo
So this happened while out driving between meets on Saturday. Thankfully AskGeez was behind me and had his dashcam running.
No idea what his problem was, and later after running his reg (CY11 JJZ) online we discovered it hasn't been taxed since Jan 2016 either!

Blimey. Best watch out for that at VMAX!! Proper quick them rusty vans matey... :floor:

G2 said:
Blimey. Best watch out for that at VMAX!! Proper quick them rusty vans matey... :floor:

No amount of mods will bring me to white van performance :floor: :floor: :floor:

Tarmacer or Treefeller :dont know:

AdeD said:
G2 said:

No amount of mods will bring me to white van performance :floor: :floor: :floor:

Excuse for another project car...a lightly modded Astramax would have had him!

Just a pair of idiots, no provocation..

He threw his van out of a side turning in front of me , I braked , which is perhaps why the dashcam kicked in.

His gormless pal in passenger seat, extended his orangutan type arm out of the open window, with an ironic "cheers pal" kind of wave.

Ade, You left the bit out , where he deliberately held us up outside petrol station.

He would have been down the wetherspoons that night explaining , over his 8th pint of snakebite, about his amazing overtake of a Porsche :floor:

The yoof of today :gunfire: :wtf:

Why would you not pass that evidence of highly dangerous driving to the police? At least they could do him for the tax if nothing else.

Agree - I think that the local force would be very pleased to go and have a chat with him

mikeluke said:
Agree - I think that the local force would be very pleased to go and have a chat with him

Agreed - it might be someone's wife or daughter next. The standard you see and do nothing about is the standard you except for yourself.

Get it reported and ask for feedback.

G2 said:
Excuse for another project car...a lightly modded Astramax would have had him!

You need to have a word with my mate Tom :grin:

:driving:

I love the comment on the youtube clip from RobloxianSuperNerd_gamer YT iib

"It's a fact ur supposed to black the number plates out"

Is this a factual fact, or a made up social media idiot fact?

:rhetorical:

I am suprised it didn't have a towbar though.

PeterS said:
I love the comment on the youtube clip from RobloxianSuperNerd_gamer YT iib

"It's a fact ur supposed to black the number plates out"

Is this a factual fact, or a made up social media idiot fact?

:rhetorical:

I am suprised it didn't have a towbar though.

What does he mean by "it's a fact"? I think he really means it's some sort of rule or law but English language clearly isn't his strength so we can't be sure! It certainly isn't a fact, a fact is something that is known to be true.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back