Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

F1 Pit stop accident today

KP964

Poor guy , his foot was over the yellow line, his leg looks broken in two places , not seen any news about him yet just seen this .

Bad, bad accident.

All control in the pitstop seemed to go out the window. Rear left wheel couldn't be undone, but yet the car was released with one of the mechanics still in the way.

Hope a full recovery is made by the guy who was hurt.

Nasty. Someone's not done their job right.

Kimi didn't seem to care. He just wandered back slowly then straight into the garage. Ok it wasn't his fault but you would think he would be concerned, after all the guy is part of his team. Even when he was asked how the guy was later on he just said he did not know.

Kimi is a realmiserable tw@t , he has a following but i always wonder why , in that car "if he was the great driver some say he is" he should do much better , he should retire and give the seat to a younger driver .. Oh and learn to COMMUNICATE .

That was awful to watch. Poor bloke

I've always liked his arrogance and vacantism. He's more of a character than these modern lame lifeless F1 kids.

Nasty accident, not Kimis` fault though, unsafe release yet again :nooo:

Was a good race though :thumb:

Knew instantly that that leg was broken, horrific.

Kimi, yeah his stand offish manner is quite amusing, but at the same time, his lack of communication skills is worrying. After the race when he was interviewed, not only did he not give two hoots about the poor chap, he couldn't even look the interviewer in the eye.

I felt embarrassed for him.

Had an accident at work...? No win, no fee...

Attachments

• accident_143.jpg
    accident_143.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 8,098
Maybe pit crew safety could have been further up the list as they were spending gazillions developing Halo...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back