Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Alex goes topless - Summer's officially started!

Alex

Nordschleife
Nice mild and sunny day up 'ere in Lancashire today. Checked the future weather out and apart from a bit of rain midweek we've got some sunny warmer days ahead.

So after yesterday's wash-out, I've had enough and whipped my top off ready for tanning my Norks!!!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

6rHfzbY.jpg

PFTYu0K.jpg

New dash layout's looking good.

9pO3jnf.jpg

German Helmet hung up till winter.

sbZvzVd.jpg

I opened this post with trepidation, worrying about what pictures I might see.

Luckily it's about the car and very nice too.

Phew .... only car pics. I thought I was going to dig out the old :yuk: emoticon.

Gutted :D was expecting Alex in a manikini , also Alex what the hell are Norks :floor: and does it involve wearing very short hot pants :grin: :grin: :thumb:

Attachments

• images_204.jpg
    images_204.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 3,359
Oh go on then......seeing as you're desperate to see me doffed off, here's one from my holiday last summer.

UgcEq2y.jpg

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: very good mate , and at least I now know what Norks are :grin: :thumb:

Norks are Knockers.

Why take your tool belt on holiday Alex?

Ridders said:
Why take your tool belt on holiday Alex?

To keep my tool in tow!

Just been for blast. I feel like I've just bought a new car. Forgot how good this topless motoring is.......Like go-karting without an helmet on.

Arghhhhhhh OCD alert with those seat backs! Would look nice in silver for the summer :D

Don't wind me up! :grin:

Alex,
I haven't removed the hardtop from mine before..... (only bought it in February) am assuming its a two-man job to lift it off (scared I will mark the paint). Any tips/or things to avoid?
It came with a bag, similar to the one in your photo. Can only imagine how tricky it is getting it into that.

Cheers
Ben

Deffo 2 man job. Once everything is unclamped it lifts off easy enough. Put an old carpet on the floor behind the car, 1 person either side, lift up and walk backwards with it. Place on rug, open bag and slide it on from the bottom then zip up. Easier than you think.

Thanks Alex - cant wait, I love convertibles........(assuming the weather improves)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back