Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

lumbar support

caterman

I'm sure there has ben a thread on this before but I can't find it.
I'm looking to fit one of those inflatable pads in the backrest for added lumbar support.
Are there any recomendations of which one or are they all much the same?
I have hard back sports seats, does the centre back panel just pull out or is there a knack to it?

I don't have sport backs, but I simply lifted the centre portion of the seat cushion from the front. It's separate from the side bolsters, so just slid a little padding in behind and it's invisible and doesn't move.

Thanks

I decided to go with the cheap option and squeeze a rolled up tea towel in the gap that you can make by pulling the seat pad forward in the middle. there are of some kind top and bottom of the pad but you can pull the middle far enough forward to get your hand in without disaturbing the clips.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mint_Sauce
Back