Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.2 PSE

sideways

Hi All,
After nearly 18 months of ownership I'm thinking of adding the PSE to my Carrera. I was tempted when i bought it but didn't like the look of the centre exhaust pipes.
They have now grown on me and rather than changing the car, which will be a much more expensive option, I thought i'd add some noise!

I would like to keep the warranty intact, so Porsche approved seems the way forward. Looking at Tequipment, it seems to be about £3k ish.

Has anyone found a better deal at a dealer in the South East?

Appreciate any feedback or ideas.
Cheers

Porsche News said:
worth ringing around but that are so new you're unlikely going to get a deal

but add an offset of getting some £ back on selling your current set up
Thanks, i didn't think about the resale to be honest, good point.
Not that it makes a huge difference but do you think it would add a grand or so to resale?
I always like to feel my man maths makes sense!

So far the two dealers I've contacted have come out £300 and £1100 more than the online price on the Porsche tequipement site 😱. One of them said they were doing a deal on labour.
Waiting for an explanation.

The price seems to be £2592 fitted, plus the cost of the 2 tailpipes (probably about £500), so hard to understand why such a variance in price between the 2 OPCs. :?

Should anyone be interested.
I had to visit the local OPC to get a response.
It seems 'exchange rate" is to blame for the price discrepancy. Predominantly on the labour cost. This is with Guildford doing a labour 'deal" at present.
Kinda annoying as it feels like they just make up the rate. It's less about the actual price and more the way it is sold.
Next they'll be telling me they don't harvest my data. 😱

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back