Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheap Mod''s Please!

C4-STORM

Hockenheim
Happy Easter one and all :thumb:

My recent bit of handywork:

Ignition Surround - £6.50 eBay (or use existing)
Silver Silk No.2 Aerosol - on the shelf
Around 5 - 10mins of fettling!

Wasn't sure how this would look so I kept the original part but actually I am pretty pleased with it. Minimum effort.. :grin:

Any other contributions welcome.. (no Feu Orange zone :nooo:)

Nice little DIY mod mate , I keep looking at my ingnition surround and thinking mmm body colour or galvarno silver or leave alone :?: :thumb: :thumb:

When I saw the title I was execting a question about which site moderator gets the least rounds in at meets :floor: :floor: :grin:

Looks good.
Have to say, your Steering Wheel lookcs great, think I will have to invest in an upgrade......

Phil 997 said:
Nice little DIY mod mate , I keep looking at my ingnition surround and thinking mmm body colour or galvarno silver or leave alone :?: :thumb: :thumb:

Hey Phil.

I want to colour code my seat backs and trans tunnel Basalt Black but can't be ars :hand: d to take it all apart and got no rattles or creaks so don't want to disturb.

This ones quick and easy mate so you should do it blue to match your centre - can you just pop it out same as on yours?

Red seatbelts next me thinks 8)

Kingb4 said:
Looks good.
Have to say, your Steering Wheel lookcs great, think I will have to invest in an upgrade......

Thanks bud :thumb:

Well worth it, feels totally different to drive with the slightly thicker steering and paddle shifters. Was thinking today - you have 4 fingers but only 1 thumb which needs to remain planted!!

C4-STORM said:
Phil 997 said:

Hey Phil.

I want to colour code my seat backs and trans tunnel Basalt Black but can't be ars :hand: d to take it all apart and got no rattles or creaks so don't want to disturb.

This ones quick and easy mate so you should do it blue to match your centre - can you just pop it out same as on yours?

Red seatbelts next me thinks 8)

red seatbelts will look good you could even almost match the red at the 12 oclock on your wheel if you wanted to , Do you have the details where we got them done for £35ish per belt if not let me know I will let you have the info.

Attachments

• img_2218_123.jpg
    img_2218_123.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 2,963
.. can you send me details please mate. Is it Kwikfit :?

No worries, Stuart is a really nice guy. I'll be buying belts off him when the time comes

Fast Bug said:
No worries, Stuart is a really nice guy. I'll be buying belts off him when the time comes
:thumb: :thumb:

:floor: :floor: kwikfit :grin: :grin: Jim's right mate and they can do a while you wait service if you let them know beforehand :thumb: :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
:floor: :floor: kwikfit :grin: :grin: Jim's right mate and they can do a while you wait service if you let them know beforehand :thumb: :thumb:

Fronts only or all-round :?: :?:

C4-STORM said:
Phil 997 said:

All four mate, drop them off ,go grab a coffee etc and go back for them they are really helpful, but you need to let them know your coming to make sure they have a slot and the right colour webbing you want. call them for swatches :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
C4-STORM said:
Phil 997 said:

All four mate, drop them off ,go grab a coffee etc and go back for them they are really helpful, but you need to let them know your coming to make sure they have a slot and the right colour webbing you want. call them for swatches :thumb:

.. To do list :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back