Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Is Peter Morgan ok??

pfitz911

Hi gents
Active member of the Aussie forums, just signed up here to the motherland forum.
I have a dream...one day rebuilding my engine. I have a 30 minute lunch break and its often spent looking over rebuild videos on youtube. My favourite? Peter Morgans series with Nick Fulljames.
I notice its been taken down, but I would love to get a copy of it if possible. Is Peter Ok? Anyone know how to contact him?
Thanks gents
Dan (1977 911s)
Adelaide

it's just a youtube channel, but have you asked him via his website ?

Maybe something to do with Nick no longer rebuilding engines. A friend of mine had his done by Nick and was told last one he would be doing. I understand he is opening a car storage facility with service deals so closing the engine business. Shame as he was really good

Ok
Whats his website?
I looked up some porsche inspection website, but couldnt get any contact details...
Thanks for your replies

I thought Peter Morgan retired / sold the business a couple of years ago?
Phone no on his Porsche Inspections website is Milton Keynes and I thought he was down in Hampshire near Thruxton?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back