Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Itchy feet

gunner

Sao Paulo
I do this every few months. My eye gets caught by something and I deliberate over whether to move on the 993 in favour of something different.

996 turbo, 987 spyder, R8, RS4 have all been considered over the last couple of years.

This week it's a 964 targa. I know it's a step backwards in terms of 911 evolution but I really like the look of that targa hoop and the thought of some semi-open air motoring this summer.

Tell me I'm wrong...

gunner said:
I do this every few months. My eye gets caught by something and I deliberate over whether to move on the 993 in favour of something different.

996 turbo, 987 spyder, R8, RS4 have all been considered over the last couple of years.

This week it's a 964 targa. I know it's a step backwards in terms of 911 evolution but I really like the look of that targa hoop and the thought of some semi-open air motoring this summer.

Tell me I'm wrong...

Your wrong with the 964 targa, but would be right with a 997 turbo :grin:

Or

Attachments

• bothyay_178.gif
    bothyay_178.gif
    975.7 KB · Views: 3,926
I think you've nailed it chum with the 964 :thumb:

Better off buying some foot powder.

We are nearing sandal season...

spongebob squarepants said:
gunner said:

Tell me I'm wrong...

Your wrong with the 964 targa, but would be right with a 996 turbo :grin:

Couldn't agree more SB :grin: :thumb:

Turbo is a very different car though, and not neccesarilly better

Or...a 993 with a sun roof?

pierrebear said:

A quick fix for ya... shouldn't take you more than a sunny afternoon to cut and fit... :grin:

C.

cableguy said:
pierrebear said:

A quick fix for ya... shouldn't take you more than a sunny afternoon to cut and fit... :grin:

C.

:thumb: Mine has a factory sunroof. There goes my illuminati application...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steamy
Back